Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Little LW Update

Hubby D and I have been having tremendous fun spending time with little LW. I have had some requests from family and friends for an update on his growth and I am very happy to oblige.

When we first arrived back to the US from Bahrain, LW did not warm up to me very fast.  However, it is getting much better.

We have taken him on walks, swimming, to the beach and just yesterday, to the zoo for his first zoo experience.

He is getting so big and so so so cute!
  
Just two cool dudes out walking the dog.

Here is a video of LW walking the dog. If you are reading this in an email, you will have to go to my blog page online to view the video.  http://brendahyde.blogspot.com




He buried his own feet in the sand and his mom put the sunscreen in his hair to top off the tossed rugged look. LOL
Exploring the trucks before the fireworks.
At the fireworks show with his mom.





Cheers,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment