Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Big excitement this morning.

Big excitement this morning in our family.

Doug had just walked out the door to go to work at 6:20AM.  We get up at 5, work out at the gym, I cook him breakfast and he is out the door before 6:30 for the commute to Saudi Arabia from Bahrain.

I shut the door and went back to the kitchen.  My phone was flashing so I knew I had an email.  I pulled up the email and here is what it said:

Baby Bowlin Update


Having a different time zone is definitely one of the things I like least about being in the Middle East.

All I wanted to do was reach out and give Brittany and Randy a GREAT BIG HUG.  I wanted to pat Brit’s tummy and tell little Baby Boy Bowlin he was a very lucky little guy.

However it would be midnight in Florida so the virtual hugs and kisses went out to them instead.

I did however; grab my phone run out the door of our flat, fly down to the ground floor and rush out to the car where Doug was getting ready to drive away.  I held the phone up so the email told him the story.  He was very surprised and a huge smile covered his face.

I am sure Doug’s commute was much more enjoyable this morning. My morning is going to be spent thinking of something special I can do to celebrate this momentous event.  

But first I had a little cry. They were tears of joy!

It’s A Boy!  

This is going to be fun!


Cheers,
Brenda

The ultrasounds during pregnancy are amazing.  


Does this mean he has big feet?
I think he is going to be a kicker.
Poor Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment