Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The BIG TRUCK lunch box

Gotta give my daughter credit.

BHB purchased LW a GREAT new lunch box for his first day of school.  It is a "Big Truck" lunch box.  He was so proud heading off to his new school. (I am so very proud of what a great mom BHB is.)

It looks like she did a fantastic job for a great transition.  He cried - of course he is a two and half years old.  But he looks happy here.

I did not sleep well last night.  As I tossed and turned all night I couldn't figure out what was bothering me. Now I realize I was just worried.  But apparently there was no need.  BHB had it under control.

Today is starting off pretty good!

Cheers, Brenda
What a cute young man.-- new school uniform and a Big Truck lunch box to go along with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment