Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Itty Bitty Head Phones

Just a quick blog – I could not pass up sharing the most adorable pictures my son-in-law sent to me.

RB (my son-in-law) and BHB are big airplane fans and often attend airshows around Florida.

D and I went to one with them once and it was a lot of fun. D is also an aircraft fan. The planes are amazing and they are loud.


LW attended his first airshow this past weekend. We Skyped with him (and the family) while they were there.  However it was very difficult to talk over the roar of the engines.


When we were talking, LW was asleep in his stroller. BHB and RB purchased ear protectors for him and he seemed to be having a great time.


Enjoy these adorable pictures – ISN’T HE GETTING BIG!!!

Oh, how I wish I could give him a big hug and a kiss.  Smoochhh.

Cheers,
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment